Our First Choice: Xbox One X $366
The Xbox One X is the most powerful system that Microsoft currently offers. It has a lot of storage, amazing processing power, and 4k resolution. The recent drop in price has made this system our top pick for console streaming.
- Games play better on the new Xbox One X
- A 40% more powerful console
- Compatible with Xbox One Games
- 4K Blu-ray player
- Graphical processing power of six teraflops
Our Second Choice: Xbox One S Bundle $199
This is a very affordable bundle offering the perfect introduction into gaming and streaming. Whether you are starting on a budget or want to test the waters, you simply can not beat the price. Setting up the Xbox One S is very straight forward allowing you to get your stream up and running right away.
- Bundle includes: 1TB Xbox One S All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free Gaming), wireless controller, a 1-Month Xbox Live Gold subscription, and download codes for Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3, and Sea of Thieves. (Sea of Thieves requires an Xbox Live Gold subscription, sold separately.)
- Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC with Xbox Play Anywhere titles like Crackdown 3 and Gears Of War 4.
- Your games and saves travel with you: just sign in on any Xbox One with your Microsoft Account and you’re ready to go.
- Stream your gameplay on Mixer with the touch of a button.
- Does not play physical discs. Games are downloaded and ready to play when you are; no need to worry about discs.
- Join the best community of gamers on the fastest, most reliable multiplayer network
- Get maximum performance, speed, and reliability with dedicated servers
- Experience the best in competitive and cooperative gaming across Xbox One and Windows 10
- Get free games to play every month, worth up to $700 a year
- Save up to 50-75% on games in the Xbox Store